I love hosting Christmas celebrations for family and friends! I always keep these ingredients on hand in case of an unexpected visit. This is easy to make, super festive and goes really well with some warm baked cranberry or pear brie. It's quick, easy and an impressive display of holiday cheer and hospitality, even with no notice!
- 2 bottles Pinot Grigio
- 3/4 cup sparkling apple cider
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cranberries, halved
- 3/4 cup cranberries, whole
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- Directions: Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir together with a large wooden spoon to help the sugar dissolve. Serve chilled or over ice.